The gift of pregnancy and the ability to endure childbirth inspires mankind to celebrate and honor our women. This marvelous ability is recognized by people of all cultures and traditions as a great responsibility that women hold, distinguishing a woman as the bearer of life, the unconditional care-giver, and mankind’s very first teacher. From traditional spiritual practices to modern religions, women are identified as upholding the beauty and esteem of a culture, and are worthy...
The Earth Center Media Team
Posting & Scheduling Team:
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 6: What Is Spiritual Confusion?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 5: What Is The Basis of Our Society?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 4: How Did Our Ancestors Preserve Kemetic Knowledge From Invaders?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 3: Why Was Medu Outlawed?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 2: What Is The Link Between Greece and Kemet?