In life, we often have difficulties in solving our problems, by the way we don’t grant value to certain advice which could have been used to guide us on the right track. This tale pays homage to the woman who is our mother, the source of life and the cradle of humanity because she occupies a very important place in our lives and in society. There was a village, where there lived a chief and...
The Earth Center Media Team
Posting & Scheduling Team:
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 6: What Is Spiritual Confusion?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 5: What Is The Basis of Our Society?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 4: How Did Our Ancestors Preserve Kemetic Knowledge From Invaders?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 3: Why Was Medu Outlawed?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 2: What Is The Link Between Greece and Kemet?