On the day of the 19th of Tehuti, we got gathered, the God’s brought us. They said, “Okay, you said you wanted to be Divine Beings, you want to do all to get close to us, right?” We said, “Yes.” “So, these are the commandments for you, 77 of them. Obey them, and stay pure, behave right. Inspire yourself from our world.” We celebrated that. We got the guidance, we got the Divine guidance. Hmm,...
The Earth Center Media Team
Posting & Scheduling Team:
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 6: What Is Spiritual Confusion?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 5: What Is The Basis of Our Society?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 4: How Did Our Ancestors Preserve Kemetic Knowledge From Invaders?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 3: Why Was Medu Outlawed?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 2: What Is The Link Between Greece and Kemet?