Where do the origins of the words “Greek” and “Africa” come from? Kemet, at its height, was known all over the world for its advanced society. A specific group of people that are contemporarily known as the “Greeks,” were fascinated by the mystery schools of Kemet, to which they came to study philosophy, science, and spirituality. It is well documented that the Greco-Roman culture that dominates the world today was heavily influenced by what they...
The Earth Center Media Team
Posting & Scheduling Team:
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 6: What Is Spiritual Confusion?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 5: What Is The Basis of Our Society?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 4: How Did Our Ancestors Preserve Kemetic Knowledge From Invaders?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 3: Why Was Medu Outlawed?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 2: What Is The Link Between Greece and Kemet?