Is it true that a woman’s work is never done? Maybe. Our drawer full of hats, that we as women wear, proves how many roles we play throughout our lives. We are sisters, wives, mothers, and daughters. All of the above are busy working, cooking, cleaning, serving, teaching, dancing, washing, sewing, healing and raising children. Although none of these duties or expectations are small, this is what makes everything about a woman so great. The...
The Earth Center Media Team
Posting & Scheduling Team:
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 6: What Is Spiritual Confusion?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 5: What Is The Basis of Our Society?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 4: How Did Our Ancestors Preserve Kemetic Knowledge From Invaders?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 3: Why Was Medu Outlawed?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 2: What Is The Link Between Greece and Kemet?