It’s been a year now since the “People Committed to the Propagation of the Prophet’s Teachings and Jihad” or the group popularly known as Boko Haram has been accused of killing an estimated 2,000 people in the town of Baga in northern Nigeria. Months earlier, in April 2014, Boko Haram came to international prominence after kidnapping over 200 schoolgirls from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Borno State, Nigeria. Most of the girls are...
The Earth Center Media Team
Posting & Scheduling Team:
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 6: What Is Spiritual Confusion?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 5: What Is The Basis of Our Society?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 4: How Did Our Ancestors Preserve Kemetic Knowledge From Invaders?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 3: Why Was Medu Outlawed?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 2: What Is The Link Between Greece and Kemet?