Through extensive investigation and analysis, history has revealed that most native people of any land, regardless of location, were able to survive for centuries because they had a system set in place that worked. Protecting which is of value, such as culture and tradition, entails a level of responsibility and commitment in order to maintain harmony. Whether it was in relation to the spiritual (non-material) or practical (material) world, they were able to adapt to...
The Earth Center Media Team
Posting & Scheduling Team:
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 6: What Is Spiritual Confusion?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 5: What Is The Basis of Our Society?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 4: How Did Our Ancestors Preserve Kemetic Knowledge From Invaders?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 3: Why Was Medu Outlawed?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 2: What Is The Link Between Greece and Kemet?