Today is Thanksgiving day, and although for many of us it has become associated with togetherness, gratitude, and celebration- it becomes our responsibility to question the history these associations have been built upon. The history of Thanksgiving is traced back to the British colonial settlers and the Wampanoag tribe. The colonials were arriving with a lack of basic knowledge on how to survive in Nature, how to maintain themselves, and a host of sicknesses and...
The Earth Center Media Team
Posting & Scheduling Team:
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 6: What Is Spiritual Confusion?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 5: What Is The Basis of Our Society?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 4: How Did Our Ancestors Preserve Kemetic Knowledge From Invaders?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 3: Why Was Medu Outlawed?
- Kemetic Paradigm Series Part 2: What Is The Link Between Greece and Kemet?